Thursday, September 11, 2014

Things To Forgive

I've been remembering people who took advantage of me or took things from me- in elementary school, high school, college and in my grown up life.  So I have spent enough time remembering the mean girls and the mean guys and the things they did.  Today I will put all that behind me once and for all. God takes care of those things that concern me.

Actually, as I have grown up and attempt to be kind to people, some still take advantage and kinda flaunt it in my face, but God!  He has given me a good attitude about that.  If I have been cheated, lied to, etc., He makes me feel good inspite of what they have done.  It is just a way of knowing the people who mean you good and the ones who mean you evil.

Since not all the people represent God or have the Holy Spirit living in them, it allows me to discern the true from the false.  I can move on without hard feelings.  This is so freeing.

I'm in a situation now where money is involved, but God has made me feel very free about the loss.  I do not have to carry a grudge or unforgiveness.  I also do not have to be obliged to this person.  I don't owe them, they owe me.  So I don't have to plan anything with them and thought money may be lost, I know He will provide for me and also make up for what I have  lost.

Also, I can say no to people and not feel badly.


No comments:

Post a Comment