Monday, January 26, 2015

Happy, Happy Happy! I'm organized.

I have an organizer!  She organized my dresser drawers, put away all my clean clothes that were sitting around in baskets, unpacked clean clothes from suitcases from my last trip.  She moved suitcases and shoes that I wear infrequenty to storage in rooms behind my walk-in-closet.  Then she dusted my room. Wow! My bedroom looks amazing!

This inspires me to organize and clean my dressing room next.  Then organize my closet.  I've got to figure out how to organize my purses and bags.

Anyway, today I am washing clothes that were worn and strewed around the room on furniture, on the floor, on the bed, etc.  I am folding things neatly and will put these things away in my neat. organized drawers.  I actually have three dressers almost full!

I own too many clothes and shoes, so after I wash everything I will go through and decide what to keep and what to give away.  I am organized and it feels so good.  I want to sing and dance to the Happy Song. :-)

My organizer already said we will spring clean and do windows and seals.

No comments:

Post a Comment