Wednesday, January 28, 2015

In My Closet

I studied Intagram yesterday for ideas to organize and store my purses and bags.  My closet is already so full none of the ideas would work there.  So I went to bed with closet organization on my mind and the Lord showed me that I have some space for large and small purses.  I need to re-organize what is already in those spaces and better utilize the area.

So when I woke up I pulled some things down and made a little space for the big bags!  Today that is my work to do.  Pulling down stuff and making better use of the space!

I did what the Lord showed me in the dream.  All my bags and purses are organized!  I aslso organized my scarves and hung them on a special hanger for scarves and belts.  I am so excited about how my closet is looking.  Tomorrow I will neatly arrange shoes that need to be in the closet.  I see where they can go.   Just think.  I was so overwhemed by the discord, disarray and disorganization.  It was affecting my psyche.  Now my rooms are peaceful.  I love going in to sleep.

It is amazing how good God is.  He cares about the things that concern us.  Even the little things. And He gives us solutions. He is a good Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment