Sunday, August 10, 2014

Getting Healthy with God's Help

I am happy to say how much better I am feeling.  God is answering my prayers for healing.  Several years ago, after my husband passed, I was diagnosed with PolyMyalgia Rheumatica, which is an autoimmune disorder that affects muscle and causes stiffness and discomfort.  The medicine prescribed has serious side effects, and a high dosage is necessary in the beginning.  I have been getting better very slowly over the years and now take much less of the prescribed medications. However, in the last week or so my body has been doing even better.  I look forward to new tests from my doctor and lab work to see the metabolic changes.  I see both a functional doctor and regular medical doctors.  My aim is to be completely off of prescription medications.

The prescription medications have caused additional diseases and more medication and it seems to be a conspiracy of some kind.  Several years ago I read an email article from Charisma Magazine written by a prophet who had a vision of doctors hiding their faces under surgical masks and moving around hospitals and medical offices dispensing prescription medication to patients, and when the masks were removed these dispensers of prescripton drugs and medication were demons.  I was so sick at the time that I read this that I got angry because the drugs were all that was helping me.  I didn't believe what I was reading.  But I never forgot it.  Now I believe it was a message from God though His prophet.  I am not completely off the medications, but am off some and others have been reduced.  My functional doctor has ordered tests that normal doctors don't and she has so far has prescribed vitamins where I have deficiencies.

My body may be getting all the needed vitamins and minerals for the very first time.  After watching Christian television and seeing another doctor speak about the need for 90 essential minerals and vitamins and how much of what is wrong with us can be healed just by giving the body what it is missing and not getting from the foods we eat.  I've been adding a vitamin mix and minerals to my morning fruit smoothie and this may be making me feel better.  This morning I only had an apple and didn't want to use it in the smoothie, so I used a carrot.  What a lovely orange color it was.  I'll do that again since I don't always eat my carrots before they get old.  Next I may try a raw beet.  I just bought several of those.  I have also used spinach and even salad greens when I was not in the mood to eat the salad after I bought a spring mix and it was loosing its freshness.

Speaking of greens, today I listened to Dr Fuhrman on PBS, who promotes healthy eating to heal the body and prevent serious diseases.  What I remember from his lecture is something he said, "Remember:  G-BOMBS," which stands for Greens, Beans, Mushrooms (cooked), Berries and Seeds.  Eating these foods will help us loose unhealthy visceral fat, get rid of diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and help the body fight disease.  Eating beans flushes calories right down the toilet he said.  So I will remember G-BOMBS in my eating plan.  Also, I'll read his book, which I bought some years ago but didn't want to change my eating habits from the Standard American Diet (SAD) at the time.  Now I'll study how foods work against us and some work to bring us into good health.  Scheduled exercise is also in my plans.  This time I will do more than just the water exercise class.  I'm ready for a little more exertion since I am feeling pretty good.

God is good, so good.  He is giving me the faith to walk in divine health through prayer and declaration of His Word, and I'm learning how my body works inside and learning about the foods that will help me be healthy.

Also, I eat only organic foods and avoid GMO, unless I am eating out.  Then I am careful to order the healthiest foods available on the menu.

Something new I am doing that is helping me become healthy is Earthing.  Almost a year ago I learned about Earthing, bought an Earthing sheet and never used it.  So about three days ago I put it on my bed.  I could feel my body releasing electrical charges and built up stress.  I also purchased Earthing shoes so that my body could get re-charged from contact with the earth.  Now I am wearing them.  I don't wear them all the time because they don't go with everything, like nice feminine dresses.  :-)  But when I don't wear them and I am outside at a picnic or concert, I slip off my sandals and let my bare feet nestle in the grass and contact the earth underneath.  This too has made me feel better.  I sleep well and am not getting up at night as before.  So all is well with me and getting even better.  God is taking care of me.  He is my Husband and much more.

I pray God will bring readers here who need to know what He is speaking to me and others about how to get healthy and stay healthy naturally.



No comments:

Post a Comment