Friday, August 15, 2014

Journaling Today - Rain or Shine

I am having my Red Hatters over for a cookout next Friday and it's an 80% chance of rain.  They were so disappointed that I cancelled that I have now decided to have it rain or shine.  That night the village is having the Shirelles come for an outdoor concert (indoors if raining) with fireworks after.  So I've made a list of things to do.  Getting my sliding door screen fixed is first on the list.  Since I tried a few times to take it out and couldn't, I called the neighborhood hardware store and the owner is coming to my house tomorrow morning (Saturday) to remove it, take it back to the store to fix.  Hopefully he will deliver and put it in again, since I can't.

Next, I'll need to move furniture from garage to deck on Saturday evening.  May need help moving furniture.  So I'll see who I can find.  Since it is a "bring a dish social," I'll provide soft drinks- diet and regular.  Sunday I'll shop.  Now that is planned.

Last thing is to clean my house.  Today I'm washing clothes and straightening up the 1st floor laundry/mud room.  This week I will:

Monday & Tuesday - vaccuum and dust, declutter, get rid of old magazines,
Wednesday & Thursday - clear tables & counters, wipe down the kitchen and shine the wood floor.
Friday -  get my clothes ready, take a nice bath, relax, do my nails and put on my purple & red.  Alrighty then. I'm ready!

So, I pray Lord for your help in getting everything done and made ready, in Jesus Name.

I also pray for a sun shinny day!  Amen  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment