Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Cleaning my House

I do not like cleaning my house.  My husband used to say I hated all 4 letter words- cook, wash, iron, and the five letter word.- clean.  I've been cleaning and resting, cleaning and resting, trying to get it all done for my Red Hatters who are coming over Friday.  It is not so easy cleaning when you get older, but I am getting it all done.  Just wish I had a maid.

Anyway, the upstairs looks decent.  And most all the dirty clothes are washed.  Need to put them away.

I've cleaned the wood floors downstairs and vacuumed the rugs.  Carpet looks good.  Had it cleaned several week ago.  So whew!  That was the biggest job.  Clearing clutter and dusting is next.  Well, resting is over.  Time to continue.

Well, I'm back- mostly done for the day. I'm so excited that the screen door , where my dog made her own doggy doorr by pushing out the screen, is now fixed.  The neighborhood hardware came to my house, took it out with much difficulty, fixed it, delivered and installed it today.  It looks great!  Now my dog just goes to the screen and looks out.  I had to train her not to jump on it.  So now she doesn't.

I;m on scheduled pretty much.  Most of the dusting and clutter will be done tomorrow.  I may do a little before I go to bed.  Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment